Fill the form below to nominate someone for the
WOMEN IN AGRIBUSINESS AWARDS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be based or have operations in Africa
- Please ensure nominees are available either online or in person for the Awards Ceremony on 29th October.
- An application form will need to be completed for each entrant. The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges. Do not send any other documents / supporting materials as these will not be accepted.
- There will be one winner per category (unless otherwise stated).
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging. All decisions regarding the judging process are made by our judging panel.
- Details provided in the application form will potentially be used, with approval, for press releases and web content if the nominee is placed as a finalist or winner, so please ensure it is factually correct – we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on nomination content and changes may not be possible after publication.
- Applications that do not meet the entry criteria will not be accepted.
- Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- Entrants can apply for more than one category but must submit a full application each time i.e. one category per application.
- Please complete and return applications by the deadline.